Crooked WIllow Venue, located in Osakis, MN, warmly welcomes all guests. So all guests can enjoy the events at Crooked Willow significant steps have been taken to remove barriers where possible at our property. Our event center was built in 2004 and the Barn was constructed in the early 1900’s.
Our goal is to ensure that anyone who wishes to visit Crooked Willow Venue can do so, regardless of their physical abilities. Among the ways we strive to comply with the ADA:
- The Event Center is on one level and is ADA compliant. The Event Center offers:
- Wheelchair accessible
- Handicap and ambulatory stalls with grab bars in bathrooms
- Wide doorways and hallways
- Elevated counters in restrooms so wheelchairs can easily roll under sinks
- Luminated exits and emergency lighting
- The Barn has no steps to enter the building on the main floor and has a bathroom on the main level.
- There is designated handicap/wheelchair parking with access to the entrance of the main Event Center with no stairs or steps.
- Our outdoor ceremony site, The Barn, and The Carriage House Wedding Suite are wheelchair accessible.
- A Golf cart is available for guests with disabilities or mobility restrictions.
- Guests with legitimate service dogs will be provided access to all areas of the venue where members of the public are allowed to go.
For special needs, please call us directly at 612-207-4040 so we can help to ensure you have a wonderful experience at Crooked Willow.
The physical barriers include the following:
- Navigation to the 2nd floor of The Barn requires the use of steps.
- We do not have an elevator in The Barn.
- The Trappers Lodge wedding suite has two steps to enter the building.
We are committed to facilitating the accessibility and usability of this website for all people with disabilities. We will continue to implement the relevant portions of the World Wide Web Consortium’s Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 Level AA (WCAG 2.0 AA) or such other standards as required by the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). On a periodic basis, our website will be tested with assistive technology. Please be aware that our efforts are ongoing. You may email us at email@example.com or call us with questions or concerns regarding ADA accessibility issues, including issues accessing the website.