We want to make your experience at our Minnesota farm wedding venue as extraordinary as possible. We want to ensure each event we host is seamless and stress-free for our couples and their guests. We provide oodles of support, tools, and resources from the moment you sign the contract through your big day, including transparent pricing and answers to frequently asked questions. Our property also includes a long list of amenities to make your special day the best it can be.
Romantic Minnesota Weddings
Expect Excellent Service and a Seamless Experience
We’re proud to be part of the hundreds of Minnesota weddings and events hosted at Crooked Willow, and we can’t wait to provide exceptional service to you! We aim to provide quick responses to calls and emails, so you aren’t waiting for a helpful reply.
Enjoy All-Inclusive Wedding Facilities
- Exclusive access to over 7,000 sq. ft. of climate-controlled indoor space & over 17 acres outdoors.
- Two ceremony locations (field surrounded by trees or indoor climate-controlled event center).
- Two on-site, climate-controlled wedding party suites, one featuring hair and makeup stations.
- Barn access throughout the day for family pictures and gathering with loved ones.
- Access to the barn’s private bar for social hour separate from guests.
- Single level, climate-controlled event space at our Event Center.
- Idyllic landscapes & impressive backdrops for memorable photos.
Relax with Venue Conveniences
- High quality seating and tables – white-padded, resin chairs for the ceremony and rustic-wood, X-back chairs with 60″ round tables for your wedding reception – all set up to your specifications.
- Private area for caterers to work without interrupting guests.
- Large parking lot for plenty of convenient guest parking.
- Golf cart available for guests who need assistance.
- Crooked Willow team members onsite throughout the event.
- Large bar with bartenders included.
- Indoor bathrooms (ADA compliant).
- No hidden fees. (While there are no additional Crooked Willow service fees or taxes, a $500 refundable damage deposit and event insurance policy required.)
Wedding & Event Professionals
Review catering and bar information, as well as other vendor recommendations for your wedding.
“Crooked Willow is absolutely amazing
and the most breathtaking place to host a wedding.”
Denise C | WeddingWire